- Maddi Jane - Only Gets Better Lyrics with Official Video
- Greyson Chance - Meridians Lyrics with Video
- FKA Twigs - Glass & Patron Lyrics with Official Video
- Natalia Doco - Freezing (In The Sun) Lyrics with Official Video
- Florence + The Machine - St Jude Lyrics with Official Video
- Stephen Wesley - All Night Long Lyrics with Official Video
- Chase Bryant - Little Bit of You Lyrics with Video
- Joe Nichols - Hard to Be Cool Lyrics with Video
- Shayne Ward - My Heart Would Take You Back Lyrics with Official Video
- Marit Larsen - I Don't Want To Talk About It Lyrics with Official Video
Archive for December, 2010
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsWe'd better think about the things we say / We'd better think about the games we play / The world went round, around and round We'd better think about the consequences / We'd better think about the global senses / The time went out, the time went out
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsLONDON – Sweet dreams are made of this for Annie Lennox, honored by Queen Elizabeth II in the monarch’s New Year list of awards. The statuesque Scottish singer,...
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsDETROIT (Billboard) – John Waite set out to rock on “Rough Tumble,” which will be his first new studio album in four years when it’s released on February...
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsTaylor Swift - Brought Up That Way Lyrics Emily comes home from school Grabs onto her daddy's hand He says, "Baby girl, what's wrong with you?" She says,...
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsHere you come again Just when I've begun to get myself together You waltz right in the door Just like you've done before And wrap my heart 'round your little finger Here you come again Just when I'm about to make it work without you
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsTaylor Swift - Ain't Nothing 'bout You (Brooks & Dunn Tribute) Lyrics The way you look, the way you laugh, The way you love with all you have,...
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsAmerican boy, living life as it goes Sittin' on the fence posts Living in the lie American boy, living in the real world Trying just to get the girl Trying to survive
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsYou know it only breaks my heart To see you standin' in the dark Alone waitin' there for me to come back I'm too afraid to show
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsWhen you're on a holiday / You can't find the words to say / All the things that come to you / And I wanna feel it too On an island in the sun / We'll be playin' an' havin' fun / And it makes me feel so fine / I can't control my brain
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsIf I were strong enough, if I were wrong enough To be someone like you Would you have let me come to be with you? If I had made my own and I had overcome To be someone like you Would you have let me come to be with you?
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsI talk to God as much as I talk to Satan 'cause I want to hear both sides Does that make me cynical There are no miracles And this is no miraculous life
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsWell how's your view of things today? Got up young to fade away The sinners sin but aren't aware Our fables take us everywhere I can't keep up with you I can't keep up