3 Words (2009)
Messy Little Raindrops (2010)
Cheryl Ann Cole is a British singer, songwriter, model, and television personality.
Cole was born in Newcastle, England. She is the fourth among five children of Joan Callaghan, and the eldest child of Gary Tweedy. Cole has a brother, Garry (born 1987, Newcastle) and three elder maternal half-siblings – Joseph, Gillian and Andrew. Cole's parents separated when she was 11, they have never gotten married.
At an early age, Cole started sequence dancing at the age of four, before joining The Royal Ballet's summer school at the age of nine. In addition to dancing, Cole won many modelling competitions, including Boots Group's "bonniest baby", Mothercare Happy Faces Portrait competition, Best Looking Girl of Newcastle, The Evening Chronicle "Little Miss and Mister", and "Most Attractive Girl" at the MetroCentre. She also appeared in two British Gas adverts, an SCS advert, and an Eldon Square Christmas advert with younger brother Garry. Cole also appeared in dance recitals on some television shows.
She attended Walker Comprehensive School in Newcastle, but left at 16 with few qualifications. She was suspended twice during her time there, once for fighting with another pupil and again for swearing on a bus. After school she took a job as a waitress in a restaurant.
In late 2002, Tweedy (as was her surname at the time) was chosen to become a member of the girl group, Girls Aloud, on ITV's reality television programme Popstars The Rivals. The made-for-TV girl group was spectacularly successful; achieving a string of twenty consecutive UK top ten singles (including four number ones), two UK number one albums, and received nominations for five Brit Awards - winning "Best Single" in 2009 for "The Promise".
In 2008, Cole became a judge on the British reality television show The X Factor and has been the winning judge for two consectutive years: in 2008 with Alexandra Burke and in 2009 with Joe McElderry. Cole has been called "the nation's new sweetheart" for her contributions to the show.
Her first solo single, "Fight for This Love", was the fastest-selling single of 2009 up to that point when it entered the UK Singles Chart and Irish Singles Chart at number one, becoming the fourth best-seller of the year. Her debut solo album, 3 Words, achieved similar success. Cole's second solo album, Messy Little Raindrops, is scheduled to be released in November 2010; the first single from the album will be "Promise This", later followed by "The Flood".
She has also become a recognised style icon, appearing on the covers of British Vogue, Elle and Harper's Bazaar. In 2009, Cole became the new face of L'Oréal.
She married Chelsea and England footballer Ashley Cole in July 2006, but, officially filed for divorce from her husband in May 2010, and a decree nisi was granted on 3 September 2010.
- Cheryl Cole - 3 Words ft. Will.i.am Music Video with Lyrics
- Cheryl Cole - Call My Name Lyrics with Official Video
- Cheryl Cole - Craziest Things Lyrics with Video (ft. Will.i.am)
- Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love Lyrics with Official Video
- Cheryl Cole - Ghetto Baby Lyrics with Official Video
- Cheryl Cole - Girl In The Mirror Lyrics with Video
- Cheryl Cole - Love Killer Lyrics with Video
- Cheryl Cole - Make You Go Lyrics with Video
- Cheryl Cole - Parachute Lyrics with Official Video
- Cheryl Cole - Promise This Lyrics with Official Video
- Cheryl Cole - Screw You Lyrics with Video (ft. Wretch 32)
- Cheryl Cole - Telescope Lyrics with Video
- Cheryl Cole - The Flood Lyrics with Official Video
- Cheryl Cole - Under The Sun Lyrics with Official Video
Official Wesite http://www.cherylcole.com/